Proper insulation of pipes is an essential part to saving energy, lowering heating costs, improving safety and reducing noise. Industrial facilities can improve energy use and lower costs with Energy Trust of Oregon’s direct install pipe insulation offer for heated pipes.
Establish your eligibility.Read More >
Energy Trust provides cash incentives to Oregon businesses for energy-efficiency and renewable energy projects. To qualify:
- Business must be located in Oregon and served by NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas or Avista.
- Pipes cannot have existing insulation. If existing insulation is damaged or missing, project must be pre-approved by Energy Trust
- Business must be served on one of the following rate schedules:
NW Natural – 03C, 03I, 31CSF, 31CSI, 31ISF, 32CSF, 32CSI, 32ISF, 32ISI
Cascade Natural Gas – 104, 105, 111, 170
Avista – 420, 424
Know how the incentive payment works.
Energy Trust will pay the incentive directly to your selected direct install pipe insulation trade ally contractor.
If you choose specialty coatings, greater insulation levels, jacketing of higher grade than PVC or Aluminum there may be additional costs not covered by Energy Trust incentives. Your selected trade ally can provide you with a quote for the additional work and you are required to pay the balance of the invoice should you choose to move forward with the project.
Contact an Energy Trust trade ally contractor.
Energy Trust has identified trade allies who are specially trained in energy-efficiency and this offer. You must work with a qualified Energy Trust trade ally contractor to qualify for this offer.
Sign the completed paperwork.
When the project is complete, your trade ally will fill out the incentive application and will submit your signed paperwork on your behalf.
Customers may receive cash incentives up to $250,000 per site, per year. Incentives are subject to funding availability and may change.
There are many benefits associated with insulating pipes, including:
- Stabilizes process temperatures reducing load on the system
- Improves safety by controlling surface temperature
- Increases fire protection
- Enhanced appearance
- Controls noise and vibrations when material moves through the pipe
- Improves temperature control of the facility
Learn more about this offer by reading Energy Trust’s Direct Install Pipe Insulation Fact Sheet.
Give us a call at 503.928.3154 or email email@example.com.