Motivate Your Employees to Save Energy
- This event has passed.
Employees are crucial partners in achieving energy efficiency goals. Come to this highly interactive class and leave with a plan to involve your employees in your efforts. This class builds on our Energy Champions class, in which attendees learned principles of developing an effective cross-functional energy reduction team.
This class will help you:
– Define your goals and objectives for engaging employees
– Create a program to meet your goals
– Identify available tools and resources
– Identify your audience and create awareness and desire – which leads to engagement
– Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
Management and staff, who want to motivate others in their organization to save energy.
– Attendees of Energy Champions class
– Maintenance supervisors and managers
– Energy managers
– Maintenance staff