Motivate Your Employees to Save Energy
- This event has passed.
Employees are crucial partners in achieving energy efficiency goals. Come to this highly interactive workshop and leave with a plan to engage your employees in your energy efficiency efforts. You will work with proven models to build engagement within the context of your organization’s strategic vision.
This class will help you:
– Define your goals and objectives for engaging employees
– Create a program to meet your goals
– Identify available tools and resources
– Identify your audience and create awareness and desire – which leads to engagement
– Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
Wendy Gibson, LEED AP O&M, CLEAResult
Wendy has more than seven years of experience in sustainable development and facilities operations. She has implemented sustainability programs in small private organizations and large public agencies. She has experience working with top management, including executives and elected officials, to gain buy-in for energy efficiency and incorporate sustainability into strategic plans.
Free to PGE commercial and industrial customers. Others may attend based on space; fee will apply.