Advanced Ammonia Refrigeration
- This event has passed.
Go beyond the basics of ammonia refrigeration systems and learn about new design practices and operating methods to build and maintain industrial refrigeration systems for a sustainable future. This class will explore how regulatory changes have affected low-charge ammonia systems and HFC levels.
This class will help you:
• Understand how regulatory changes have affected the refrigeration systems
• Optimize part-load efficiency with advanced control methods
• Recognize factors that can result in system efficiencies far below catalog expectations
• Achieve cost savings through retro commissioning and continuous performance monitoring
• Take advantage of incentives and free services for energy efficiency upgrades
Doug Scott, President, VaCom Technologies
Free to PGE commercial and industrial customers. Others may attend based on space; fee will apply.